Tuesday, May 17, 2011

RIP M-bone damn, that's cold. It must really suck to loose a bandmate/dancer.

I have about 8 days left. It's sad to finally say that I'm not happy about all this. I mean I still can't comprehend the fact that it's touch love and I can't undue the many wrongs now. I mean I was forwarned many times before, but I didnt expect it this way.

all that she said was true. All that she said was true.... Give her some time, give her some space. All that she said was true. All that she meant was good. All that she meant was good. Give her some time, give her some space. All that she meant was good. How you reacted was right. How you reacted was right. Give some time, give her some space. How you reacted was right.

today was interesting. I wonder what tomorrow brings. I feel as if my soul searching will go on forever. I hope it doesn't. No picture spam today. Probably tomorrow morning. Oh shit I forgot! I drove yesterday, on private property : ) don't worry I didn't get in trouble. We simply had no idea that area was off limits(even though there was a sign that clearly stated "private property") and we left after security told us very nicely to. He was such a nice guy, he thought that we worked there, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment