Thursday, May 26, 2011

day 4.

officially, this was my last full day of school. No more study halls, no more skipping lunch with my sister, no more problems. Yes I've settled the most vulnerable friendship ever! the last time I'm going to see this kids are got two, maybe three more times then I'm completely done with this place. The last few weeks have been terrible. Went through a lot, and them some. Haha I just wool up from a nasty cough that disrupted my siesta. Idk shy but I've been coughing nonstop. Going on Facebook makes me so sad, everyone still can't believe that we've made it this far and now it's time to keep moving forward. It's emotional, yet rewarding. But I'll visit the school only to see the people I cared about the most. Yup! Class of 11' bitches! Senior year is now over!

I'm going to sell my two cats soon :( we can't afford bringing four cats with us to the new house, not because it's expensive but for space. But don't worry I'm giving them away to people I can trust and prove to me that they can be responsible. I which I could take em all with me, but life sucks. It's only a few weeks away. Can't wait to be back in the citaaaay! time for me to kick, back and dirt off my shoulder!

here's a picture i took about two hours after i got home from school:

edit:soo i just logged off of flickr, and omg, what happened to its magic? it seems as if photography has went down the drain. i'm now beginning to miss photography. even my sister asked why i haven't been touching my camera lately. well senioritis kicked in last month and it befinately plagued me throughout this month. had to finish all my assignments on time and it wasn't pretty. i guess when you go through schoolstress you change your whole personality. i guess that could exlain why im not into fashion right now. tis is going to take weeks to heal and i hope everything gets back to normal. everything's soo weird now.

No comments:

Post a Comment