Tuesday, May 24, 2011


I'm going to prom this year, and I went shopping last week with my mom. I'm gonna be honest, I sort of dislike "prom" dresses and like it's not my senior year I didn't want to go very formal. Anyway this is what I bought. I thought that with a polka dot dress (my mom persuade me to buy it) some pearls would look pretty. And the heels, well I fell in love with this kind of shoes (here) and I found these in Mango, a bit expensive though but I love them (and I have to pay half). My mom bought this red scarf, and she talk me into this headband with pearls as well. What definitely can't miss with the look is a red lipstick (: I also bough new necklaces: gold chains, the peace necklace that I always wanted, a gold bracelet and black rose earrings that are too cute.  What do you think of my latest items? I never went to a prom, so do you like the look? It's appropriate?


 (dress - Zara; shoes - Mango; scarf - Parfois; headband - Parfois; pearls necklace - Claire's; gold chains - both local shop; peace necklace, gold bracelet and black rose earrings - Claire's)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment