Friday, May 27, 2011

class of 11' bitches! woo hoo!

within 30 mins i'll be done with this school!!!!!!! omg this is soo crazy i can't believe it. after first period the teachers are kicking us out, and if we stay then you're trespassing :P i hope i give my final goodbyes to the other kids i didnt get to see earlier. after that, im going home til afternoon and (hopefully) i'll be outta my house and into the citaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

i guess i received massive support from the people i cared about most. i really hope i'll do well in college :)

edit:finished highschool? Check. Said my final goodbyes? Check. Hugged? Checkamundo! Now it until next week that I can chillax, and hopefully do shit over the weekend. Ugh, I look terrible. Thank goodness no pictures were taken of me. I really wanted to.....

oh and p.s. Fuck beach week! I wanna do more crap other than going to the beach. And one more thing, I'm not going to the city anymore. Maybe over the weekend.

edit, part deux: soo bored. feel like going on tumblr after this. a few hours ago we went to the store and i bought this:

.. we couldnt find any flats that would fit meh -__-

also more useless photography. btw i also bought that shirt.


hmmm.what else should i post on here?he gotta big dick and knows how to use it!!!!

..lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment