Sunday, April 24, 2011

tumblr,tumblr,tumblr.......

oh crap. I forgot to post more stuff for you guys. I know, my fault. I'll do it soon after my sister bores herself, like we dud yesterday. Yesterday had gotta be one of the lamest days ever. Didn't do anything but move around the house and do other utter boring shit. I'm nit gonna do that tonight, you see I just woke up from a nearly two hour nap. Right now I'm watching American dad thinking why I didn't use the computer sooner :(. But alas spring break us now over for good, thank god. Soo boring.

edit i forgot,to all the christians, HAPPY EASTER!!!!!but its too late for a fashion spam, for im tired and i can't wait to go to bed. i think i have a problem.. been absolutely horny since the vacation started. soo im hopping i dont act out for tomorrow.. because acting slutty/high on drugs isn't good at all, yo.. once more, lmao check out my tumblr!!!! hahaha my mind is soo fucked up:http://shortboringwoman.tumblr.com/ seriously i can watch that movie my whole life, and still have those terribly horny feelings over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment