Friday, April 29, 2011

OUT OF OFFICE

I'm so lucky. You see, I'm heading down the line for the next seven days to see an old friend of mine. We're going to be staying at bach near the beachside. This is good because I need some time away from the computer.


I watched the Royal Wedding last night and thought Catherine looked magical. Hopefully she'll be a role model to millions of girls out there and teach them a thing or two about dressing appropriately. I am sick and tired of seeing girls wearing next to nothing when they sashay down Queen St on Saturday nights. It's all about modesty. She epitomises that to a tee.

Looking forward to the Royal Family and the start of the rebrand. They're full of love and so down to earth. This won't be a repeat of Diana and Charles. I think everyone knows that.

No comments:

Post a Comment