Thursday, April 28, 2011

note to self: stop sleeping in at 12 in the morning. today was essentially the worst day of my life. In soo much pain. It's all over now thanks to relaxation. I think this week went by quickly due to the sleep ive been getting after school. It really needs to stop, because I can barley sleep at night.

now that spring has finally arrived properly, it's time for me to change my style. I'm going to start wearing pretty stuff, mother thinks I'm crazy because it's not that hot out( meh!) but I'm 19, I think it's time for a change. been aspired by the girls around town,.wearing the cutest
skirts, sandals, and tops. I've seen some amazing dresses too, but I'm 80% sure prom isn't gonna happen to me :( buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........


btw, a coupla people complimented my sandals today, kinda made me happy. Friday Friday Friday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment