Friday, April 22, 2011

today went well! after three years waiting, I passed my permit test! Can't wait to learn how to drive :D I know it sounds silly since I'm over the age of 18, been asking for this since I first turned 16, studied hard until I gave up on myself.. Back then I tried a little too hard to prove myself. But I finally made it! I knew third time's a charm...

spring break is officially over. Summer vaca is right around the corner.. In five and a half weeks I'll be finally free. I don't think I'm gonna miss people terribly, as long Facebook stays popular I'll never forget about my five years of he'll in this place and move on. Just like I did in comm. college, forgot about everybody, kinda think about it i was quiet back then! Prom is coming up as well, didn't even choose a dress yet. But thats okay. I got over two weeks time to plan everything out, but first I gotta finish up my projects and final assignments.

that's pretty much it. Like I said vacations are cheap! I'll post a fashion spam way later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment