Tuesday, April 26, 2011

didnt get enough sleep, i believe it was less than 2 hours. today is such an epic fail for the week. im problably sick, insane, and again..horny in a bad way. i need to find a way to end this. im just extremely cranky, and everyone around is annoying, but i can't stay away from it, because its amusing.

oh well, no sewing class for me, i think i need this day to relax once im home. ohh why, is life is soo confusing.

edit: I'm in pain, and it's really beginning to bother me alot. I hope aunt flo comes back soo I can get it over with. I'd rather bee bleeding than having those massive cramps *down there* it's been bothering me since last night, I'm soo sore it's not even funny. This day was a nightmare... Soo glad to be home, soo fucking glad.

let's hope wednesday'll be better. I gotta bad feelin it's bound to end worse than today. Damn... That's some stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment