Friday, October 29, 2010

today.. even better than yesturday. i love school right now, its crzy, no drama, no bitchassness, nothing else buy being myself.

i've found myself lost. its been three days since i've started feeling low. the depression is problably back, but then i realized, each time "aunt flow" interupts my happiness, the cycle begins again. sometimes i wish women were born without a uterus that bleeds. its a disgusting way of preparing your body for pregancy in the future. why do women have to go through various paintful stages during puberty? can mankind create another way for us girls to grow? at the same time, that would mean that men will be pregant, which is kinda cool, but very.. odd?

yes, my depression gets this bad, i have no idea what else to say, i guesss that would explain my post from wednesday(shit hit the fan at home) and i think about it all the time. tuesday was cute, wednesday was even cuter,until i got home and had therapy and im unhappy now. yesturday was cute aswell, but my sadness grew even more. i dont even remember taking my meds, i need to start taking them again and never forget.

i feel like this night now:


whats worse, there may be a chance i can't go to the field trip tommorrow
:( i'll finish this post in a few hours.


edit: forget it. im going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment