Saturday, October 30, 2010

i miss being funny, even though it got me in trouble because of school last time.(ahh.. the one thing i loved about junior year) however i was more of a comic back in middle school, i made soo many people laugh(even though i was weird as fuck, i was still funny)

many people dont understand my humour. i love jokes, esp the sex ones. i would tell sex jokes to my sister, and i would make her laugh, or even grossed out sometimes. i dont know why but sex jokes have got to be one of the best ways to make people laugh, because its soo damn funny. but sadly, i cannot tell sex jokes on formspring/facebook anymore because people thought i was being serious, so I deleted them all.

i used to listen to dane cook, dave chapelle, gilbert gotfried, arnez j,katt williams, jim norton and opie and anthony. however most of these comedians got boring. however, it was opie and anthony who allways made me laugh. im still pissed to this very day that direct tv took away their channel. i loooove these guys. the more nasty jim's jokes get, the harder i laugh. i swear, you're missing out if you've never heard of these guys.

one of my favourite segments from their show:

there's anoother funny one i would love to post but its based on abortion, and i dont wanna affend anyone.

but here's a less offensive one:


one more:



this used to make me laugh freshman year(2007 was a great year).
*the computer is being dumb again, OH NEVER MIND PEOPLEZ!*


also, songs used to make me laugh, and soulja boy for example.his songs are an epic fail, what kind of rappers makes songs like this


there's another song that made me laugh by him, but it got deleted a loong time ago. and oh my god, this is gold, soulja boy's version is funny aswell, but the original pwns.


here's one more funny video. this boy wanted to do hoodrat stuff with his friend? omg, kids are funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment