Sunday, October 31, 2010

happy halloween!!!!!


unfortunately, im not dressing up like last year. i wanted to be a clown again. and we didnt buy any candy because we got no money :/




*nothing's working?* ugh i desperately wanted to post fashion pics today :(

oh well, i already posted this on facebook, but here's the other picture without my black cat. is been months since i actually posted a picture of myself on here.


oh yeah, i had the coolest dream last night. i think i was getting my hair done then all of a sudden i see blond streaks on the back of my head. i turned my head around i see more colours red, white, etc. damn, my hair looked (excuse my ghetto language) fresh! then i woke up and i was like, " aww shit man, thats a killer"

technically, im still pissed over the fact i didn't go to the field trip. if only i reminded my dad sooner before my sister hanged up that damn phone :(

okay, it works now. here's naomi preizler, she's very sexy, love her look.
Commuun SS 2011 Paris

style.it

Chanel S/S 2011 Paris
chanel 034 slideshow gallery sfilate
marieclaire.it

Gaspard Yurkievich ss11 - Paris
 W0C9208 W0C9450
vogue.it

Next Mission Council Editorial: The Ones to Watch Models.com
some fo the models' names are: Naomi, Lindsey, Timoxa, Flaviana, Inna

^^^^^^^^^ i desperately wanna wear something like that, its soo edgy and cute... if only i could afford more money.

more ;) damn

to be honest, i think she got cute boobs :D i like how they're not droppy, they just sit on her chest. her body is cute aswell, those are some beautiful legs!

Felder Felder S/S 2011 London


Maria Grachvogel S/S 2011 London

vogue.co.uk


kokobombon via the fashionspot.com

Jean Paul Gaultier S/S 11 Details

vogue

now its time for me to finish my photography homework. i need to stop doing it on a sunday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment