Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ughh, another day, no camera in my hands.
it looks like my camera wont be home.
i have to wait til friday to get it!
omg.


goodbye 2009' its been rough,
it was hard from the beginning.
it was the new year, sophmore year,
i was spiraling outta control.
i knew my life would change.
still 16 at the time, didnt know what to do.
i've lost almost everything,
my pride, my self,my behaivor was fucking insane.
became a major bitch,the cuntbag, the nothing!
i didnt have friends, just acquaintances
fucked around with people, yeah that was a biggie.
stalker, your worst nightmare.
then all of a sudden it was over.
summer has arrived. i was free from it all.
decided to drop outta school, but i changed my mind
i decided to stay, maybe for this year.
it was finaly cool, no so scandalous
i wasnt as crazy as i was in the beginning
i've finally found true friends.
people who will never leave me.
i'm more happy.
yea i have my days, but that'll change.
the new year has arrived.
i'll be legal age.


thing i want to change:
my atitute
my laziness around the house
my looks
my weight(mostly)
change my lifestyle
my shyness towards certain people


things i need next year
a permit
a job
an apt.(wayyyyy later, well when im mature enough!)
if i earn this, freedom!


yeah.. just random rants. i just hope my new years resolution dosent change, lol
and oh yeah, i would like to end this rant on a side note(which is, oh yeah, random as hell)
,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG I BASICALLY FORGOT AYU- CHAN CAME OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM BACK IN MARCH. JESUS WERE THE FUCK WAS I?

she's soo pretty..hehe i love her fashionsence!

No comments:

Post a Comment