Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i dont know where my life is heading...
i wore makeup today, got alot of compliments..
its weird how guys say i look good, i dont like that.
yeah,
maybe i am becoming more lesbian, idk.
maybe not.
maybe im just saying things, or i think the wrong way.
never in my life, i dont see myself as beautiful..
i never was..
this life i live gets better and better,
but at the same time, myself dies..
though my eyes i SHOULD be happy with this life i have,
there are unforturnate people who never had a childhood,
been adopted, lost a father, lost a mother, lost their whole family..
but my brain reads it differently.
either that i should be dead for all this..
some people are too good to live..
so they end it early
"the good die young" one person might add.



honestly i dont know why i think like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment