Wednesday, December 23, 2009

today was the last schoolday of 09':D
which is squite surprising, because this school year went by soo slow, i mean, by now, it should've been febrary vacation(which starts the week before i turn legal age!) tommorow im goin shoppin at macy's, hopefuly i can buy my new camera after that. i miss photography. freshamn year was the best year of my life. i literality took pics of myself for like 365 days, and i've wasted about five cards since janurary of 08'. soo basically i took over 1,000 photos? haha. my life wouldnt be complete without a camera, i swear. with this new camera im gettin my life will be even better. i need to find models, or even other people, to help me with my work. starting januray i'll be taking classes, so im ready for all this! i cannot wait, bring it on januray of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment