Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Recomended Read.

"When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep, and you're never really awake."  - Fight Club (Movie)
One of the most quoteable films ever, alongside Mean Girls.
"4 for you Glen Coco. YOU GO GLEN COCO!" - Mean Girls

But the point is im really ill with a bad cough which is preventing me from sleeping because I can't breath properly. It feels like what I imagine being at the top of Mount Everest feels like.
But I woke up this morning to check my blackberry and found a lovely comment on here.

http://englishrosedarlingg.blogspot.com commented to tell me she loved my blog and she has done a little post on me which was ever so sweet and cheered me up immensly.
Thank you very much :)
I must say likewise. She posts adorable images, ones I know I would never of found on weheartit by my own accord. Fabulous, really rather sweet.
And shes a fellow Edie obsessive which gains points in books!
So thats my recomended read :)
along with Fight Club the novel. The best book I have ever read. Chuck Palahniuk is pure genious.

'Genious, genious, genious!' 'I dream of genious.' - Factory Girl



I don't normally find Brad Pitt attractive but how hot is this screen shot?

J xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment