Saturday, December 5, 2009

It is snowing on Oxford St!

Or atleast it is outside John Lewis & Selfridges. Its raining bubbles outside Liberty. Caos!
After you have been ill all week it is not a good idea to go and completely naker yourself in Oxford St in December. Oh my g.
It wasn't even a sucess. Stillgot presents to buy. Bahh Humbug!
Anyway guess whats back? THE OUTFIT POSTS! YAAAAAYYYY!


Dress - Stolen Girlfriends Club @ www.idontlikemondays.us
Shoe Boots - Topshop

I love this dress. I don't care what people have said. I think its like marmite because at school someone thought it looked like a dress the poor girls wear in 'A Little Princess'. I didn't take that as a direct compliment, but people also stop me and ask where its from too so thats nice :)
I like having rare clothing, especially if its not vintage because it feels even more special.
I remember I used to be known as Topshop girl which made me sick, despite that being because at 14 most girls still only dressed in chavy New Look / River Island, and God forbid, Jane Norman *gags* clothing.
I am no longer Topshop girl anymore, but everyone else is.

Ohh and I meant to post this ages ago...

I got it in Barcelona.
That was a cool trip. Gaudi is awesome.
This now is pride and joy on my bedroom wall.
Meoooow!

J xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment