Saturday, December 5, 2009

 said in the blog some time ago that I wanted to make a change and try to dress myself how I wanted without fear, and I think I've gained some confidence since then, and now I dress skirts more often.. I've realized that when I dress my jeans/skirts/dresses the way I like it, and more fashionable, I spend a lovely day because I'm confident and I don't feel like I'm dress like everybody else. I know that not everyone likes fashion or cares how they're dressed, clothes is just something to cover themselves. But I don't think like that and neither do you. I like to like myself and I like to take care of myself. Anyway I decided to show you guys my outfit for today, and I hope to continue to show you of other days too (:

(bah.. sorry about the bad quality)

(skirt - Zara, basic long sleeved top - H&M, knitted jacket - local shop, tie necklace - Oysho, belt - made by my mother :P)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment