Monday, December 7, 2009


Dear Santa, my wishlist right now is really huge but I'm easily pleased (: 
What I really really want is:

- The book Influence from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and/or other fashion books

- SHOULDER BAGS ( PLEASE PLEASE! ), and make up bags (those little bags that are really useful but pretty ones, of course, ahah )
- a camera machine that could easily be carried with me 
- a denim jacket or shirt
- paid subscriptions of the English fashion magazines like Vogue, Nylon, TeenVogue ( sorry, but Portuguese fashion magazines really suck! even the portuguese Vogue is not that good like the english versions )


- perfume like NinaRicci or HalloweenKiss
- A LOT OF RINGS and bracelets and accessories ♥   (I'll post some photos about this soon)
- And my Chuck Taylor All Star shoes that I want so much ^^





P.S.: My baby blog is one year old 3 weeks from now, isn't it lovely?It's my first blog of many that I kept so long (:  yay! <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment