Tuesday, January 25, 2011

VIDEO: BOYS OF MILAN & PARIS - FW2011

Behind the scenes at Milan & Paris FW2011. Possible conversation between two male models (that I completely made up):


Boys of Milan & Paris FW2011 from Justin Wu on Vimeo.
MM1: (whispering) Do you like Glee? 
MM2: No. Not at all.
MM1: Me neither, but Justin Wu and Tommy Ton just hit me up backstage to see if I wanted to be in this lipsync, which sounds alright... but I'm worried my agent might see it, then think I'm into Glee or something. I just walked for D&G. I'm meant to be high fashion, you know?
Justin Wu walks in the room: W.T to the F!? Glee is yesteryear and this is going to be absolutely nothing like Glee. Nothing of the sort!
MM1 & MM2: Promise? Ok ok, count us in... (proceeds to high-five)

And the result is a stylish, colourful piece of work that's so entertaining to watch. Nice work Justin Wu and Tommy Ton!

PRESS PLAY!

Track: Dandy Warhols', Bohemian Like You
Filmed and directed by: Justin Wu & Tommy Ton

No comments:

Post a Comment