Monday, January 24, 2011

EAU DE PARFUM REVIEW: ETERNITY 2010

I was wrong to exclusively associate any kind of Calvin Klein fragrance with my youth and anything that happened circa 1995. Just when I thought Calvin Klein fragrance had taken a backseat along with RGBs, Impulse deodorant, The Rachel cut, Dolly Magazine and a TV show called Models Inc., I discovered something new that would prove me wrong.

I have recently discovered (and invested in) a really beautiful limited edition fragrance: Eternity Summer by Calvin Klein for women.


So, yes, I'm behind in the times and yes, it doesn't matter if this actually came out in March 2010. * I'm a snoozer and don't buy things when they're all the rage, or when things are hot off the shelf - which is partly why I don't own an iPhone or an iPod...

Try this fragrance out next time you're at a fragrance counter. Sun, sea, sand and fresh morning breeze was the inspiration. Yes. Walking fragrance cliche aside, I promise you, you'll love it.

PS: forgot to add. There's also a 2010 limited edition fragrance for men too. I bought this one for my husband so we could be matchy-matchy.
CLICHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment