Friday, January 28, 2011

THE ANSWER TO ALL YOUR SHELVING PROBLEMS...

Conversation between me and my husband while eyeing up a massive white bookshelf at Freedom Furniture:

Me: Do you think you could build a bookshelf?
Husband: Well, I don't actually know how to, but I'm pretty sure I could.
Me: It's starting to sound too hard already...
Husband: This one here is $849. (pointing)
Me: I know, it's so overpriced. Now, are you sure about this? Do you really think you could build one?
Husband: No, I don't know how to, but yes, I think I possibly could.
Me: (BLANK STARE)


QUESTION: Would the shoe-shelf pictured above improve your life and add value? ANSWER: HECK YES, you bet it would by 100%.

It's perfect. It was built by Giancarlo Valle (husband of Jane Keltner de Valle from Teen Vogue). He is an architect, which is very helpful...

BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment