Friday, January 21, 2011

A SLIGHTLY LATE FMM: DAVID GANDY

It's time for Friday Male Model. This week I'm featuring David Gandy and I'm somewhat torn about this guy - the number of topless pics of him on Google images is quite disturbing. 50 cent peep show? No thank you. Anyway, it's not often I need to say this to a man, but it's Friday so I'm not going to hold back:

Dear David, you're a good looking model, but we (woman of taste) want you to keep warm. Put your clothes back on please. 

Name: David Gandy
Height: 188
Country of origin: United Kingdom
Has been shot for/walked for: this man is a heavyweight favourite of Dolce & Gabbanna and has clocked up too many campaigns to count.

Here are some tasteful shots of him (with clothes on where possible):
I thought he was Tyson Ballau for a second. Extra points for looking like him in this shot.
I'M INTIMIDATED BY THIS LOOK. QUICK, LET'S RUN AWAY!
WEARING TERRY RICHARDSON'S GLASSES. SUPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment