Monday, January 31, 2011

FOLLOW YOUR HEART & DON'T CHICKEN OUT

Has there ever been a time where you've had to make a big life decision that involves choosing between the safe/convenient route, or the unknown route?


When you're in an ultimate state of uncertainty and you've got a life changing decision to make, lots of little events will spring up to test your faith and self-courage. I hope the words below will help you stay on track and make the right choice.

Let me have the courage to believe in myself.
Not only on the days when I'm going great
And nothing seems impossible
But on the days when the world looks lousy and I'm losing.
And the road ahead seems too hard;
When I wonder if I'm brave enough, smart enough,
Strong enough and I must be crazy if I try,
Don't let me quit - let me have courage in myself.
No matter how many people discourage me, doubt me,
Laugh at me, warn me, think me a fool...
Don't let me listen, Let me hear another voice saying,
"You can do it," ... and, "You will."
If no one else in the world cares or believes in me...
Let me have courage to believe in myself and follow my dream.

I don't know who the writer of this poem is, so if you know, please let me know so I can give credit where it is massively due.

No comments:

Post a Comment