Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Video Music Awards
were yesterday a
nd I think it's a good subject to talk about (delaying TGC that I talked about on last post).
As always I went to search for photos and here they are..


I really like Lady Gaga and I think she is so original and different! Here there are her VMA 09 look's:

She has great songs and she was one of the singers who perform in this year VMA's. Beyonce performed too, I really her show and her dress:


She was great! Who was on the VMA's this year too was almost the entire cast of 'The Hills'. Lauren Conrad, Lo Bosworth, Stephanie Pratt, Hollie Montag and the bartender Stacie Hall were there and from 'The City', also a reality show from Mtv, Whitney Port and Olivia Palermo. I think that Lo was really nice and I loved Whitney. However I dislike Stephanie, Hollie, Stacie and Olivia.


Shakira and Pink wore the same dress on the VMA's.
Huge question to you..
Who wore it better? Pink or Shakira?


I prefer Shakira but tell me your opinion :)


(photos from here if you like to see more just click, and click in the photos to enlarge if you want to see them bigger)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment