Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Running in heels or shoes from Clarks in Linda Evangelista's case.


I have just started watching this show and its really good. I think my favourite intern that I think is doing best is Samantha, but the others pick on her. I think the other two know she is stronger than them so they bitch about her.
The biggest shock for though is that Joanna Coles(left) the editor of American Marie Claire is unable to dress herself. That to me is shameful.

And is it just me or does Linda Evangelista make anybody else want to punch her in the face? Or atleast smash their TV screens in?
Does she not realise that once you start doing makeup ads for brands aimed at middle aged women, your past it. Not that I think she ever had it. Her nose is just ridiculous and her hair is so badly looked after!

No comments:

Post a Comment