Sunday, September 13, 2009

Expect the Unexpected

Hello ! It cetainly fews like I haven't posted in a long time. I just finished making a dress (i'll post
photos of it later in the week, if they look good) so i decided to make a stop here. I forgot to mention that when I was at Melbourne Spring Fashion week that I got snapped by Pentax-ees. Thy and I were rushing in because we were late and as I was making my way through people, this man stopped me and said "Can I take a photo of you ?" I spat in his face and ran away. Nah, no I didn't. OF COURSE you can take a photo ! He told me to stand on this mark where i was surrounded my numeous Pentax cameas in different angles. Today i recieved an email from them that i'm on http://www.pentaxsnaps.com.au/, here's the photo:


It's pretty weird seeing a collage of moi.
I shall go back to my assignments. Can't wait til this
shit week is over.
x K

No comments:

Post a Comment