Sunday, September 13, 2009

So one of this days I was watching TV and I put on Fashion TV, and I saw a little bit of TokioGirls Collection 2009 autumn/winter, and I just LOVE IT, ahah :P It was so funky, girly and really fun.
I just had to search on the internet to show you guys! It seems that is one of the world's top festivals of fashion. They do TGC (click) in Japan twice a year and it attracts a lot of people.


"TGC offers a unique blend of the latest fashion trends and live musical performances, performed on stage and displayed on huge screens, which generates significant media coverage and a tremendous amount of popular interest. TGC presents the latest everyday fashions rather than the ‘clothes as works of art’ format of conventional catwalk shows."
Now I'll post some photos taken outside of TGC (from Flickr). And this week I want to post some photos of the outfits and of the show, but school is starting so I hope to do it soon :P






P.S.: I bought a lot of clothes today! So happy, happy, happy, ahah
I'll show you them soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment