Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Forgive me wallet, for I have splurged...

So, we actually haven't updated in a while. We apologize. We repent and We promise to religiously post from now on ;) But for now, bear with me on this little post.

On Thursday last week after my accessory splurge, I harvested...




A sinfully adorable 'Bird-in-Cage' Necklace from 'Ozmosis'. The blue-bird roosts on a swingable swing! I've actually been eyeing it for a while before I got it. When I finally made it my own, I found out the door of the cage could actually open! Bonus! I love smart and fully functional jewellery! :P

Moving on! I got...




A 'zip-it' necklace from 'Diva', just one of course. I don't know if anyone else feels the same way but, I really love zipper accessories like this. It's kinda cool without screaming punk or goth with flashing lights. I also think the girls that want a bit of edge in their wardobe are really going to like it.
shows that not everything a girl puts around her neck has to be flowers, butterflies or love-hearts.
Correction: I also think this item can also easily be worn by the guys too.
'Zip-it' necklaces can be easily D.I.Y'd if you're feeling creative ;)

Right, Next item is...

A headband from 'Sportsgirl'. They call it the 'Pocahontas Headband'. I don't usually buy headbands but this piece really won me over, I really liked the concept of a gold and magenta combination weaved into a chain. Again, someone should totally try and D.I.Y this. Just for fun.

Well, here's my post for today.

So until next time folks :)

love, C

No comments:

Post a Comment