Saturday, May 22, 2010

So, just to update my blog I want to tell you that yesterday I received my new pink lipstick by Oriflame and a new fashion book called The Teen Vogue handbook, woohoo! ,  that I'm sure you have already heard about :) Today I'm dressed in a full denim outfit, denim shirt and jeans and my all stars and I'm wearing my pink lipstick that I like so much. My father took the camera to England so I can't take pictures this weekend. I unfortunately could not go with him, but I asked him to bring as many fashion magazines as he could ahah :D  Yesterday I went to a village concert, oh god, the main singer looked like Britney, but in her bad years you know, and they sang Bad Romance of Gaga, oh my! Anyway I'm now going to paint my nails black and watch tv, and hopefully study a bit. . Love y'all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment