Saturday, May 29, 2010

hehehe.
soo, this is what im wearing right now:

the funny thing about this dress, is how i bought it.
last year, when i was a sophmore i wanted to buy clothes online. i looked at nordstrom,topshop,and wet seal. however, the store that caught my attention was american apparel. i liked how the're clothes looked not to modern, and not too vintage. and i stumbled across this dress, my minnie skirt, and other things.. however i didnt have any money and my father didnt have much money on is debit card to pay for all this stuff that totaled over $110. but didnt care. so, i kindoff took my fathers card, wrote down the code, and bought all the stuff! when it arrived over two weeks later, shit hit the ceiling. ever since that day i promised myself to never buy stuff without my parents consent again, and to not buy things online that cost over $50....

too bad i can't order things from forever 21 though.. soo much cute clothes i want to wear soo badly for the last two weeks of school..

No comments:

Post a Comment