Monday, May 24, 2010

in school again..i think i got 17 days left. i'm kindoff stuck on how i look today. im wearing this black satin skirt with a long pink dressy shirt....my skirt is tight around my waist(mother got some strong hands :P) and i feel very akward. i think i sorta look alright..but im terrified for tomorrow..its gonna be soo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, and whats worse i have gym. i need to figure out what i'm going to wear tonight, before its too late! oh yeah, im going to the land of beautiful woman again today :D i need to get back on my photography..its been like five days?

*bbl*

the land of beautiful woman was kindoff tempting...ahh.... but i love therapy none the less :D so i've (partially) chosen my outfit for tomorrow. problem is, i cannot find the right pants or skirt to wear it with.. so i trying out the skirt to make sure i dont look like a complete douche, haha.. and i hate dressing douchy for school :/ my photography will be updated within 30 mins or so?

DVF Fall 2010 - Backstage
Free image hosting powered by PostImage.orgFree image hosting powered by PostImage.orgFree image hosting powered by PostImage.orgFree image hosting powered by PostImage.orgFree image hosting powered by PostImage.org
jeroensnijders.nl
now.. i must fix my outfit for tommorrow. wish me luck, i hope i dont pass out..

No comments:

Post a Comment