Sunday, May 30, 2010

i think there's something wrong with my blog..i'll fix it later, hopefully

today went by quickly. i didnt do much. surpisingly, i watched tv for two hours straight for the first time in over three years.

my hair looks pretty. i got a perm..


but i still want to dye my hair. im not gonna lie, i love my natural brown hair. but i wanna change it,not too much. i wanna be a pretty light brown, with some blonde in it. my friend suggested i should get higlights.. that sounds cool. but now i got this perm,this dream needs to die. the only way to get rid of this permed hair is too cut it("the big chop") and im not doing that. alot of girls around school are sporting very beautitful hair colours..which is making me jealous :(

1_96.jpg (63 KB)2_46.jpg (865 KB)3_32.jpg (1.5 MB)
t.sina.com.cn/1664886497

Be.n9 France May 14, 2010 via ebook30.com



ericsinclair.com

Mango F/W 2010
Free image hosting powered by PostImage.orgFree image hosting powered by PostImage.org
coutorture

No comments:

Post a Comment