Thursday, May 20, 2010

mhmm..good day..

i just realized something..remember wayy back in january maybe december, i created a tumblr? well, i never used it. in fact i havent used it since the day i made it! too bad i dont know my password.. i have it written down on paper.. but im too lazy to look at it. should i delete it? or seriously use it for my photography? actually..haha wow, i found the link on my facebook.....

*copies link*
http://shortboringwoman.tumblr.com/

.. i cannot believe its been five months..now i've realized why i've never used it..it fuckes up my computer! i swear.. every time i go on that website to look at tattoos and shit, my computer gets frozen, and i have to shut it off and turn it back on!!!!!!

anyways.... i wore this today:


Dior Cruise

coutorture

Dior

vogue.it

No comments:

Post a Comment