Thursday, September 30, 2010

SWEET MOTHER'S KITCHEN: MISSING YOU

I am ridiculously hungry right now - 50% of this hunger may or may not be attributed to boredom.

FOOD..... Let's cut straight to the chase. Can somebody please open a Sweet Mother's Kitchen in Auckland?

Missing you right now: Curly fries
Chocolate beignets...

If you ask an ex-Wellingtonian what they miss about home, they'll always reply "I don't miss the windy weather, however you can't beat Wellington on a good day..." (super cliche)

If the person you're talking to has one cool bone in their body, they will say: "You know what? I REALLY miss Sweet Mother's Kitchen."

Chicken Chipotle Quesadilla
Chocolate and peanut butter thickshake vs. lemon honey and ginger
My hunky dinner date xx

Here's what I'll be ordering next time (my eyes are always 2XL)
1. Curly fries
2. Perkynana thick shake
3. Tuna Melt
4. Chicken Chipotle Quesadilla
6. Chai Latte
5. Lime Key Pie

Mental note: don't plan on wearing a belt if you're going to be eating at this place!

PS: The staff are pretty quiet, but downright lovely... they just get on with things and get your food out to you without ever mucking it up.

My overall rating: 5 food stars.

Sweet Mother's Kitchen
5 Courtenay Place
Wellington
(04) 385 4444

No comments:

Post a Comment