Sunday, September 26, 2010

REDHEADS: SO EDGY

Hello friends. I've been at Fashion Week and have photographed some really good shows - you'll see more pics this week. 

One thing that's hot right now is the use of redheads on the runway. Honestly, I am so sold on this. This year, pretty much every designer had one or two redheads (or three in Huffer's case - see pics below)


This little girl was from the Trelise Cooper Kids show.

The photos don't do it justice. I was taking twice as many photos of my redhead friends because they know how to rock their look. I'd dye my hair like Hayley Williams from Paramore if I could pull it off. Serious.

Oh yes, and the lack of posts is due to me being tired and busy this week. Promise to make up for it!

PS: I've just discovered through my stats that I have a little group of followers in the Netherlands. Hello to you guys and thanks for reading my blog!  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment