Monday, September 27, 2010

LITTLE PEOPLE'S CLOTHES

Trelise Cooper Kids. The theme was Barbie and Ken, but I couldn't help but wonder if Super Mario Brothers would have been more appropriate with the cute mushrooms in sight. Honestly, I have never heard a crowd clap and cheer so loudly before. So nice to have a supportive and funny audience.


At one point I almost got teary imagining how proud these parents must be seeing their kids on the runway. I almost started weeping tears of pride upon imagining my own kids. But I stopped immediately and did not cry. Heart of stone, heart of stone...


There was a massive BANG that distracted me and it gave everyone in the house a fright...


And glitter proceeded to fall from the sky. For five seconds, we all thought we were in a fairy tale...


I must admit, it was funny when the younger kids would walk to the end of the runway and just stare at us like zombies not knowing what to do next... just like a trapped deer staring straight into headlights.

But here's the best part. When a couple of the little ones walked out with the signature hand on hip (a possible model move Mum made them practise up and down the hallway the night before?) the crowd cheered like the All Blacks had just scored. They loved it and could not get enough. I know this because I saw a couple of proud fists in the air, frantic/excited waving, and some kind of standing ovation. I think it's cute. I'd do that if it was my kids.

Lastly, it was nice to see Trelise Cooper in this bright purple dress. I would wear this! I asked about the dress and was told it was from the last winter collection. Isn't it pretty?

Overall show rating: A solid 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment