Wednesday, September 22, 2010


Hi! These days I just have been posting photos of the runway and editorials, hope you like it anyway. If you don't, complain! and I'll change. But today I want to post something different. Remember this post I did some while ago about a school project? Well, it was to the English subject and today I want to post another text that I wrote to this subject. The title is My Dream Job.

"My dream job and what I want to do in my future is a thing that I often don’t talk about. I think about it and about what I want to become every day but I’m not comfortable speaking out loud. A thing that I’m sure is that I want to work in fashion and maybe one day I’ll live in New York, London or Paris and go see this big cities fashion weeks. I would like to work in the backstage of fashion. I don’t want to be a designer or a model, which are the jobs that when you talk about working in fashion, people think that’s all there is. No, I would like to work in a fashion magazine, doing editorials or become a stylist. Maybe one day I could be the editor- in-chief of a big fashion magazine like Anna Wintour, who knows. Fashion is a thing that I love, since I was a little girl, although I don’t dress myself as I dream of or I’m not that fashionable girl at school. This is mostly because of money and fear of being misunderstood. This passion is fed by the Internet. I have a blog and every day I go to the net see the news and see other blogs and fashionable bloggers. That’s my inspiration and that’s why I want to work abroad so badly. This is my dream job, not being a doctor, a teacher, a lawyer but do a thing that I love."

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment