Monday, August 30, 2010

SNEAKY HEAT WAVES

I have a feeling summer is coming early. I know this because it was too sunny and warm this morning, which caused me to break into a sweat while I was walking to work. To resolve this all too familiar situation at large, I took a mousepad (with pictures of BNZ pigs on it) from someone else's desk in an attempt to fan myself down for 10 minutes... Bummer about that. It was quite the HOT FLUSH and effective cooling method, in one.

Hot flushes aside, queue: the inevitably fancy and expensive summer swimwear...
I'm coveting hhmmm...about 80% of the JETS 2010/2011 swimsuits shown above. It would be a sweet thought to add all of those items to my current and lonesome 3 x bikini collection, however this summer, I am contemplating something that takes me back to the changing sheds of Gisborne Intermediate. A ONE PIECE. Yes. I dare you to admit that you've been secretly thinking about wearing a one piece too, but you're too chicken to do it... and you don't even know why.

I think I will do it. Ha. I oughta do it... It's not like I need to psyche myself up to wear a one piece... That's silly and unnecessary mind psyching. Not like a massive pre-bungy jump psyche-up like Jake and Vienna off this season's (14): The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love.

Look up to the sky and see...
That's exactly how I felt about the network forcing you jump off a bridge for prime time TV. It was SO horrible of them to do it when they knew you were scared of heights.
Don't worry Vienna. I like you!
I don't envy you one bit. Confused is an understatement!

The only person who will know how uncomfortably entertaining I found this sticky situation is my sister, because she loves watching The Bachelor just as much as me. If you're not watching The Bachelor, I am sorry. You are really missing out...

The Bachelor: Wings of Love
Next episode: Friday 3 September
Airing: TV2, 8:30pm - 10:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment