Monday, August 23, 2010

1980s: BIRTHDAY CAKE FEVER

I am pleased to introduce to you THE quintessential 1980s Birthday Book of all time... Remember how exciting it was flicking through this book and choosing your birthday cake? And then changing your mind 5 or 6 times?
The cakes. Decisions, decisions...
Had this one for my 3rd birthday
Mum made me this one for my 1st birthday
My brother was obsessed with these choc finger / animal farm cakes!
I had the ghost for my 7th birthday and a piano (not shown) for my 8th birthday
My husband had this rocket for one of his bday's
My cousin had the doll cake on the right
Jeepers. This one is no laughing matter...
I'm sorry if you ever had this duck with the bow tie!
This book made me miss the 80s so much. I have so many good birthday memories - life was great back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment