Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jelly Fish / English Shiterature.

How awesome are these?!!! 
I saw them at the zoo and they were probably the best thing there. They just fascinate me! I took these photos with my digital camera and I think they turned out alright, well how could they not when the subject is sooo aweeesooomee!


I did 'auto colour correction' on photoshop with this one and it had a funky effect...
 

Not fashion related but meh. All in good time.
I bought new stuff the other day which I will post soon.
And I have an outfit post ready. The curtain I have in my room is ripping out my ceiling :| and thats what I use for my photos so I hope I can fix it. 

Also I am kinda busy at the moment since my English Lit teachers have decided the entire world revolves around english literature & that reading 25 million Jane Austen novels is going to get me a better grade and a job. No its not. No employee cares whether or not I can find sibilance in a poem. USELESS. 
I wish I did history, I like and am good at history and its applicable.
Old novels with the acception of anything by Lewis Caroll are boring. Besides I only need to know some quotes and techniques to get a decent grade. I have other more important subjects such as Business and Psychology to work for and UCA Epsom (my 1st choice uni I fell in love with) offered me a place on their Fashion Management course for only 220 points so I have lost motivation to get a decent grade in english, I simply dont need it. I will easily get 220 points. And exams are not for months so I don't understand why when I missed 1 lesson this morning because of the dentist its suddenely the end of the world and I am told missing 1 lesson is crucial and that I will die and go to hell because of it. <<<< HYPERBOLE!!!!! (yah, you dont care? thats my point! and that my freinds was a rhetorical question! look at me im so talented, and now rebelious not using capital letters. ohhhh!)
GRAAHHHH MUTHHH FUDGECAKES!
It's just irritating me to the MAX.

Sorry about the rant, I just had to get it all out of me.
I may explode, so if I suddenly stop posting for a long time, you know whats become of me.
J xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment