Sunday, February 21, 2010

bitch.

day37
oh yeah.if this shit dont stop, imma dropout
yeah still suffering. but im one photo away from completing my photo project. even though it was shit from the beginning, i've kindof realized it got ALOT better in the last few weeks. this is what i had to say about all this:

from february 19,2010

"i've realized that my creativity isnt "amazing" anymore :(
at times i feel like giving up on this amazing website. but im trying my best. flickr really changed my life. this has to be the only website i got real feedback from people. at times i wished i joined years ago, but obviously i didnt develop such fondness for photography until now. thankyou soo much for guys, for comenting and viewing my stream. it means alot to me<3333"

i've said it before imma say it again man:FLICKR HAS TO BE THE GREATEST WEBSITE I'VE EVERRRRRRRRRRRR JOINED! its the last website i'll recieve bullshit drama,and such nonsense. when im having a bad mood i go on flickr and explain myself. my photos reflect all of my emotions which is why i get sucha great feeling looking at them in the end. but these had to be my most successful photos since the the one i took during the summer:



*shhhht.. me being an ignorant bitch for real this time*

on the other hand, im gonna delete my formspring within a few days. its soo funny how someone tells you something. then you get the whole family into the drama. wel they dont know me seriosuly. wanna read those messages they left me??? here:http://www.formspring.me/gerry978 and the same boy that told me all this shit is STILL COMMENTING MY PAGE! WTF? FIRST OFF YOU SPIC ASSHOLE: NEVER EVER EVER BRING YOU DUMBASS PARENTS INTO THIS MESSS! IM ALREADY IN LEGAL TROUBLE WITH MY PARENTS TELL THEM TO SHUT THEIR MOUTHS. like what quadir, the youtube sensation has said:
'you can kiss my ass and while you down there you can eat me out TOO"
"SCRATCH YOUR ASS AND GET A GLAD".



i've also come to realize that im, as of today MENTALLY INSANE. i kindoff backhanded my mother for no reason. i screamed at her and everything. then she told me i was stupid and that there's something wrong with me. now she saying im very depressed and that she's gonna talk to my counselor for what i did to her. she also told dad about this. the sad thing is my aunts dont know al this. all that they are saying is "oh my she's growing up!" "llook at how beautiful she is!" "she lost weight" "omg!" blahblablah bullshit

alright im done
i'll post fashion stuff later
EDIT: yup, he's off my ass, yay! hopefully he dosen't read this
and boy am i entertaining myself tonight. basically im reading message boards on hot girls and some hot boys and boy this has been on my mind for two hours straight:
must not fap Pictures, Images and Photos
and for the grand finale, here's alessandra ambrosio(hey at least its still fashion!HAHAHAHAHAHA)and a little abbey lee
FGKTR7C3ZL_V300608.jpg (122 KB)
TJOT5GHZPR_V300581.jpg (103 KB)
UUXKCQL3N9_V300583.jpg (89 KB)
V296001.jpg (110 KB)
V297363.jpg (124 KB)
V300668.jpg (83 KB)
victoriassecret

DSC_9815.jpg (61 KB)
DSC_9820.jpg (65 KB)
DSC_0224.jpg (123 KB)
DSC_9670.jpg (197 KB)
DSC_9870.jpg (137 KB)
DSC_9871.jpg (115 KB)

HQ from John Rocha
00010big.jpg (176 KB)
00240big.jpg (175 KB)
00530big.jpg (182 KB)
vogue.co.uk
lets just pray this bitchiness dosen't get ugly,haha

No comments:

Post a Comment