Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Off with your head!

I seem to be off with mine. I was tidying my room to decorate it a few weeks ago and whilst clearing out this incident of photography just happened. I am not actually a psychopath who planned this, but they are kinda rubbish so you may be able to tell. I have never studied photography though so that is my excuse!
I don't just decapitate dolls in my spare time either, I found it this way.

(With the death of Daul Kim [RIP] I feel a little insensitive posting this so apologese if I offend anyone.)

 
 




Poor Jade.
She was going through her feminist punk stage.
Bra burning n all that.


Thanks for all the comments and to all my new followers :)
I think I have been able to get back to all comments now and return the favour.
Keep them coming I love reading everyones opinions!
& remember if you wish to be on the blog roll...
just ask, I won't bite!
J xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment