Monday, November 16, 2009

Ed Westwick

I was born in the same hospital as Ed Westwick!



And apparently he only moved from Stevenage to NYC when he got the role in Goossip Girl, so when I lived in Stevenage when I was little or visiting after I moved to London its quiet possible I could have passed him in the street or something; been in the same room as him! WOWWWWEEEE.
I could have been born in the same room!

Sorry I am a little excited by this news as you may tell.
I cannot believe I didn't know this before.

1st Lewis Hamilton, now Ed Westwick; maybe I will go on to achieve something great?

J xxxx

PS: The shoes from two posts down came today. B-E-A-UTIFUL!
&&&&
The Vogue Glamour issue doesn't have one single picture of Edie Sedgwick in it,
not even in the earrings section.
I mean Helllo?!

No comments:

Post a Comment