Sunday, November 8, 2009

£££££$$$$£$£$£££££$$$$$


I just bought this dress online (urband renewal @ urban outfitters) in the sale (was £125 now £59.99) so that was a bargain. I have bought it for my school xmas ball, and am soooo desperate for these shoes to go with it...


I might die without these babies but at £150 from Ashish @ Topshop I risk not having them.
They are lovely and I recon if I went to Oxford St to try them on they would be comfy.
I would wear them to death.

Do you think it would be a good investment?
I just think cheap shoes suck because they are never comfortable and always look cheap anyway.
I am a believer in 'you get what you pay for'
J xxxx

ps. sorry I have been a terible blogger lately, no outfit posts & not posting frequently, its just I am mid decorating my room and there is now no progess on that because my mum is in hospital, thats in addition to my million essays and ucas/personal statement that I have been occupied with, so bear with me lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment