Friday, March 25, 2011

watching dancer in the dark, never in my life have Iever felt so satisfied at home. It's becoming relaxing as if I don't care about school anymore. To be honest I don't really care about that anymore. I mean I've always wished to leave the city and attend a art highschool to flourish physically and mentally. But ever since I've finished a semester at community college, I don't know what happened. Two more months and I'm off to the promise land. After that I'll be over 5000 miles away from here never to return, ever.

guess what? My dream girl comin' out next Tuesday! Aww natalie portman's the bomb. Can't wait to see her sexy self in action within a physological haze, dancing a part that ultimately causes her to loose herself in fantasy. What a beautiful combination! ugh abating the Dance scene on YouTube really makes me wonder, "why did I quit dancing five years ago?" oh yeah, it's because the dance company itself turned to shit after my favourite teacher left for another company.

No comments:

Post a Comment