Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I bought the black swan yesterday, such a great movie. I knew Natalie Portman is sexy, because of her role in that film I got extremely horny. And it lasted over six hours. And I had to sleep it off. I'm still a bit horny though, but it feels good.. I guess...lmao.

yeah the movie was awesome. Anyways, today was ordinary. Two more months but this year is still going by TOO SLOW! oh well more time for me to face my demons and make amends with people I was once friends with. oohh no... I think aunt flo gonna start. Damn I hate having periods. *thinks of something to say that isn't sexual*

ugh. I wonder what fashion week started recently.. I've completely lost track.. Oh well I'll post a fashion spam tomorrow.. Btw, I need to buy more clothes for spring, but I don't have money yet :( I guess that it for today.. Yeah..today was very weird but satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment