Friday, March 25, 2011

I'VE BEEN OFFLINE...

Hi folks, just wanted to let you know that I've been offline working on my website. In between that, playing golf in the rain (what the?), taking motorbike rides with my husband, and trying to figure out what I want in life, blogging hasn't been one of my top priorities...

I've been really pushing myself to get my website done so I can start my business. Truth is that sometimes I get a little scared, but figure that if I'm scared, it must be because I want it so bad.


Jon Jones (inspirational UFC fighter) said:


"There's nothing wrong with having butterflies, as long as you can get those butterflies to fly in formation. So I'm getting my butterflies in formation and I feel as if I will be totally prepared to be one of the youngest UFC Light Heavyweight champions of all time."

Ok I see. Flying in formation. Got it!

I'M ON MY WAY

Images: weheartit.com, UFC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment