Sunday, February 27, 2011

FLOWERS ARE MY PARADISE

Today my friend Hannah bought me a bunch of pale peach tulips and deep red coxcombs. I'm just so grateful for small surprises like this because they take me from drabville to complete fabio central in little less than two seconds! Thank you Hannah my sweet. They look great next to the lisianthus bouquet I bought a few days ago!

In case you don't have flowers at home today, here are some pretty flowers to end your weekend with...


It's funny how amazingly upbeat and peaceful I feel when I have pretty flowers at home. On Friday I wanted to do something nice, so I popped down to the shops and bought myself a packet of Iceland poppy seeds and planted them. They're quietly sitting on my balcony next to my pot of mesclun and Italian parsley. Tomorrow I'll play some Queen on the stereo to make them grow faster. Bohemian Rhapsody should do the trick.



Images: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment