Tuesday, February 22, 2011

THE COUPLE THAT RIDE TOGETHER...

Yesterday I got my husband a leather jacket for his 31st birthday. He's been riding his Dad's motorbike a lot lately instead of taking the car (to have more man-fun, and also to save on petrol since it's gone up again).

Now, I'm not one for riding motorbikes, but give me a helmet and I make a happy passenger.

Perhaps we could be like this:


Note: sans helmets and leather jackets in all five photos.

Or maybe we could just be like this:

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

This is us on the quad bike we hired in Santorini last year. We rode that thing obsessively, sucking the juice out of every waking minute. We rode it all over the island  like we owned the place and HELLO did we have fun! Riding through the sunset. Oh and the helmet hair, not that I give a hoot. Going fast and singing at the top of our lungs. And riding in the dark because we underestimated how long it would take to ride back to the other side of the island. (Clap clap)

We are the couple that ride together.

No comments:

Post a Comment